Monday, March 1, 2010

Diary Entry Of Scout Finch

Dear Diary,

I am really proud of my father. He has really surprised me with his action today. I have always thought of him as boring and "lame" in a way. He does not fish, drink, play cards but instead just sits in a corner and simply reads. I was not really proud of him as my father.

But after witnessing him shoot the dog calmly and accurately, my perspective of him has changed to a total new direction. Now, I can only tell you just how proud of him I really am. He handled the gun really well without much of a problem.

"Bang!" The dog was dead. All it took was one shot. Even Jem could not believe his eyes! It was really unexpected that our father could be such a great shooter. No wonder his nickname is One-Shot Finch! But why did he not tell us? Never mind, maybe he just forgot to tell me.

Oh well, that is it for today. Bye Diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment